What contest would I want to join?
If I could join any contest, it would be the Doodle 4 Google Contest. When I was 7 years old, my aunt showed me her website. I was fascinated! Ever since then, dreamed of being a Google Doodler. When I was 8 years old, I started doing HTML. My first HTML project was a small, black, and white page that talked about bears. I was amazed that just a few lines of code could do so much! About 3 months later, my aunt had shown me how to actually turn the code in notepad into an HTML webpage saved in my files. Since then I was determined to learn more. In May 2020, I had made my first website. It was called All About Ishaan. I am currently learning HTML, CSS, Javascript, Lua, and Emojicode. In high school, I want to start a business where I use my coding and school skills to make websites for people. I also love coloring, whether it be marker drawing or pixel coloring, I love coloring! All of this shows that a Google Doodler is the perfect job for me! And to get a head start and a scholarship, I decide to join and try to win the Doodle 4 Google contest every year.
Comments
Post a Comment