About Me
I am just a normal 11 years old kid who does things that every kid does. Or am I? I starting coding in 2018 when I first saw my Aunt's website. That really inspired me to make my own website. So a big shout out to her! But even before that, I had a dream of becoming a Google Doodler. The first coding language that I learned was HTML. When I wrote my very first-ever line of code, I was so proud and excited! Since then, I have been learning and practicing more. Currently, I am learning HTML, CSS, Javascript, Emojicode. and Lua. I am a web developer and a Roblox game Scriptor. Apart from that, I also like learning new stuff! My favorite subject to learn is Math. There are so many interesting things about me, but unfortunately, I can't add them all to this blog post. If you want to know more about me, then you can click here. I'll see you later. Bye!
Comments
Post a Comment